Thu, Jun 17|
COMSOL Multiphysics for Electrochemistry
A workshop going introducing the use of COMSOL software for electrochemistry applications.
Time & Location
Jun 17, 2021, 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. EDT
About the event
If you want to learn more about using the COMSOL® software for modeling electrochemistry, join us for this interactive web workshop with guidance from a COMSOL engineer.
During the web workshop, we will discuss:
Modeling Electrochemical Systems
- Introduction to modeling electrochemical systems with the COMSOL Multiphysics® software, including an overview of the Electrochemistry, Batteries & Fuel Cells, Corrosion, and Electrodeposition modules
- Modeling mass transport, electrochemical reactions, and current distributions
- Modeling electroanalytical techniques, such as cyclic voltammetry and electrochemical impedance spectroscopy
- Setting up and solving an electrochemical cell model
- Demo of the entire simulation process for an electrochemical system